
click on the image to see full size
It took almost 2 weeks to draw,
It's not quite finished but I didn't have time or was in the mood to add details cause it's too damn hard to make drawings like this without a graphic tablet.
I used some brushes I found on DeviantArt (thanks to the people there!)for the background black buildings and a little for the clouds.
Reena's boots (yeah, I called her Reena hi hi;)) are all inspired by the model of Sephitorth's boots (love them).
And the atmosphere inspired by "Togainu no chi" (Blood of the Reprimanded Dog) anime -
music for the mood also from "Togainu no chi OST" :
Togainu no chi - Grind
Togainu no chi - Beginning
Togainu no chi - Unrest
Damn acum vazand desenul intreg este ca o scena din Sin City,super misto,bravo. >:D<
RăspundețiȘtergere:D da cred ca aduce un pic si cu Sin City ms:*
RăspundețiȘtergere