vineri, 11 februarie 2011

Cloud Poster


Karaudooooo!!! 103 cm/73 cm aprox.
Today Miru-chan brought me my poster with Cloud from Germany (she goes there so often, Miru-chan save your money for Tokyo!!!)
So, here it is next to Sephi in my room :D
I'm almost too happy:X:X:X

5 comentarii:

  1. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YOU.ARE.SO.LUCKY!!! Cloud looks awesome, is this an official FFVII merchandise?? I might be going Japan this year so I'll definitely get something like this ! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I think this store is in Melbourne 121 Elizabeth Street

    http://www.minotaur.com.au/site.asp?action=detail&ID=1018378&area=home&issue=

    or you can search on Amazon here
    http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-Advent-Children/dp/B0045WGKPI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1291764991&sr=8-2

    that's where I got it from

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Oh and Caroline if you read this ..I can't post on your blog anymore it's not working I don't know why since you changed the template..

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Muuntzi-Chan, poor Miru-Chan has to travel often to Germany to buy you all the FF7 posters...otherwise she would have gone to Tokyo by now ;))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I want to see the day when you will travel over borders just to buy me a FF7 poster :)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere