
A hurt and very angry Reno and a dangerous, cornered Tseng
my first anime-manga (or something) drawing...
based on FF7 (by Square Enix) inspirational anime story
greu de desenat cand n-ai tot ce-ti trebuie si nu prea le ai cu desenul ;))
(creion, scan, Ps si SAI )
pai daca nu ai fost clara in scrisoarea catre Mosu... deseneaza cu creionu :P
RăspundețiȘtergereAHA this is reeally awesome! seriously your first time?
RăspundețiȘtergerewhere's tsengs ponytail??? ahaa
is reno wearing a shirt?? :O ahaha
yeah my first it took a lot of time:D Tseng let his hair loose at the end of Before Crisis if you remember..so, I guess this is after BC.
RăspundețiȘtergereOh, I haven't played BC yet, how did you get it on your mobile, I can't seem to find it anywhere?
RăspundețiȘtergereThere's a really funny Youtube video I found: http://www.youtube.co/watch?v=z6yJxbW-mKo
it's so funny I basically cried! (it's a crisis core fan-made video)
I haven't found it, but I watched the "walkthrough" on youtube... there are many hours to watch but it's just great 'cause you understand better FF7
RăspundețiȘtergere