The same old story : lack of “standing” there,
Even the warmth and gaze, the way they were.
But “love” like this, without the slightest care...?
I found no reason, anymore, for me alone, to die for .
Then nothing of your voice it sounded right,
Just words that seemed so very odd.
You send me back to Hell last night,
Isn’t there something that you left for God?
Am I a shadow of your ride?
Your hopes for me reveled what present brings.
For once at least, you didn’t lie.
My angel, feel the cold inside!
Last night I’ve seen your broken wings!
Of never-ending break-apart, don’t be afraid.
It seems you live on my despair.
In time your sense of guilt will fade.
This is in fact a “notafairytale”.
And when your name will fill the final page,
A yellow candle guiding to my rest,
I only hope my all-time-gathered spiteful hate and rage,
To, literally , crush your chest!
For all the times you have me sold,
Good-bye, my weakly angel and keep cold!
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu