joi, 24 ianuarie 2008

the end

It’s 3 a.m. and nothing goes on. I don’t feel anything now. Nothing under my hand. No flavor between my dried lips. It’s that because I died a night before? I bet you don’t know.
I fall down and rise again for so many times. I'm not a phoenix tough. But there's so much left to be burned yet... Is there something left inside of you that agrees? I don’t really want to know.
I hate things that begin and have no end. I like a good ending in a story. Good or bad. So I leave it here:


There will be days that will turn pink from gray,
The people say.
But today was not ok.
'Cause today I draw a line
To separate your heart from mine,
To never let us sleep in hate,
To keep us safe!

‘Cause with your pride, before my eyes,
You killed my mountain butterflies,
To justify your guilt of lie,
That’s why?

You see, the crimes you did before,
Gave me a reason to cry for!
You didn't listen : I've been to war!
But never left my soul!

You could have done the same,
And if you'd burned to flame,
I would have take’ the blame!
It’s something you can’t claim!

The future dreams: we could not save.
Green mushrooms rise upon your grave,
'Cause flowers can't grow in the shade,
It’s that the faith?

And now… when all the spells went bad,
As people said,
The only thing left out of hell,
It is your perfect smell!

Although there will be things to fill the hole,
You’ll never leave my soul.
But sunny summer days are gone!
And now… when all the fights are done,
The warrior is free to run.
Remember?
From the remaining loaded gun!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu